Buy Now, Pay Laaaater.
Interest free forever!
Buy Little Things up to $2,000 instore and online
Buy Big Things up to $4,500 instore only
What is humm?
Humm helps everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. Our payment plans are great value because humm customers pay no interest ever.
Who can humm?
- You just need to tick these boxes:
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a valid email address and mobile number
- Have an Australian debit or credit card
- Have an Australian drivers license, passport or Medicare card
- For Big things you also need to have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran's pension
- This bit's super simple. First things first: depending on whether you're an Apple or Android person, go to either the App Store or Google Play and download the App.
- Once you've got the App running, just follow the steps and you'll be good to go. Niiice!
- Pre-approval is the way to go on this. Apply before you shop, through the humm App. Just tell us how much you'd like pre-approved (up to $10,000) or let us pick an amount for you. All you need to do is share access to your bank statements for information to help us in our approval process.
- Humm is fast and simple to use no matter where you prefer to shop. Online, simply select humm at checkout and you will be taken through to humm to confirm your payment.
- First repayment of 20% is debited from your account at time of purchase (little thing only)
- No, they're not. When you buy a 'Big thing' you'll pay an establishment fee. Then you'll pay just $8 a month.
- When you buy a 'Little thing', there are no fees if you choose to pay it back over 2.5 months. If you choose to pay over 5 months, you'll pay just $8 a month.
- You will only ever pay single $8 monthly fee regardless of the number of ongoing humm payment plans you have.
- For all enquiries including payments and declined orders please contact Humm
- Phone: 1800 088 151
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.shophumm.com.au
- If you fail to pay an instalment by the due date you will be charged a late payment fee by Humm. Refer https://www.shophumm.com.au/terms-and-conditions
- A Goldmark gift card cannot be purchased using Humm
- A ‘Humm purchase cannot be exchanged for a Goldmark gift card.
NOTE:- Purchases to be over $500 for a 5 month payment plan. Payment plan to approved applications only; fees, terms, conditions, minimum amounts and exclusions apply. Credit provided Certegy Ezi-Pay Pty (ABN 28 129 228 986).